Join the International Trade Center to learn about the role culture plays in the Mexican Oil Industry. Culture is a powerful force that can have a big impact on the best laid-out project. You will learn about the cultural challenges within the Mexican Oil Industry and the social environment, as well as recommendations on how to face these cultural challenges and mitigate cultural risks.
- The social perception of oil in Mexico and the US
- Impact of social perception on strategic planning and operations
- Cultural differences between US and Mexican companies
- Focus on the PEMEX culture
- Other considerations for US companies interested in the Mexican Oil Industry
President, Cultural System Management Inc.
International Trade Specialist, US Commercial Service
Cultural System Management, Inc.